Lucy and Mom spent the weekend before last in Decatur. Marcus was at a friends bachelor party in Milwaukee and Lucy and I decided it would be nice to spend some quality time with Grandma and Grandpa J. Mom got in a few naps that weekend and even did a little shopping!
We have a busy summer coming up! We are traveling to Chicago this weekend for a wedding and a friends bachelorette party. Then we will be returning to Chicago next weekend for another wedding! Then, after the wedding is over we will be driving back to Bloomington that night so we can fly to Hilton Head first thing on Sunday morning! It will be a crazy few weeks, but filled with lots of fun! Lucy (and Mom and Dad) are looking forward to vacation!



On a sad note, Uncle Chewy is no longer with us. We (the whole Jacoby family) miss him greatly, but are thankful for the 13 years we had with him. He brought an immeasurable amount of joy to our lives and was an important member of our family. We couldn't have asked for a better companion. I'm thankful Lucy got to meet him.


I'll leave you with my first attempt at a video! How cute are those smiles?
1 comment:
What a cute baby smile! Love the video! So sorry to hear about Chewy. He was a great dog and will be missed. I'm glad Lucy got to meet him.
Post a Comment