We were able take a tour of the city as well as a trip up to Muir Woods, and lots of fun things along the way, Fisherman's Wharf, shopping, Trolley cars, good food, etc...
Oh man, and those hills....that is something I can't get used to!
One thing I was surprised about is - it is NOT warm in San Fran right now! There were some beautiful FALL days, but it made me enjoy last few warm days we have been having in Illinois! :)
Today, Lucy and I went on a Mom's playdate at Ackerman Farm in Morton. We learned all about different types of pumpkins, took a hayride, and saw/petted a few animals. I was able to take a few picture of her with her pumpkin hat on before all the other kids got there. I can't believe how much she has changed since last year! But, still the cutest pumpkin in the patch! :)
1 comment:
She's soooo the cutest pumpkin in the patch, Megs! Love her little pumpkin patch outfit, too. :)
Post a Comment